An Interpreter at Your Facility
Lingual Passport, LLC can provide a live interpreter at your facility to interpret conversations between English and Japanese. These conversations may involve automotive or industrial processes as well as other aspects of the business such as human resources, accounting, and management. Conversations may be on the plant floor, in a meeting, or "ad hoc" in the hallway. Our goal is to serve.
Simultaneous Interpretation - We do simultaneous interpretation. With this method, the interpretation is done as the speaker is speaking. This allows the audience to connect the speaker's gestures more closely with the words spoken. It is a more difficult form, but provides a more accurate understanding of the subject matter. A side benefit is that discussions are shorter than if consecutive interpretation is used.
Combine interpretation with our document translation service and have a Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation prepared in English and Japanese. Everyone present will receive a full understanding of the material. They will see, hear, and read it!
And don't forget that these services are also available for your civic or cultural group!
Confidentiality is Assured
We know that these discussions can be sensitive. All details of any conversation will be held in the strictest confidence. We will not tell others in your company what the conversations entailed. Your personnel and financial discussions remain with you. We understand the sensitivity of such matters.
Neither will any information leave your company. You can rest assured that the content, and even the subject, of any such conversations remain with you. Lingual Passport, LLC will not divulge any content or subject to any third party.
The following information will help you in getting started. Please contact us for more information or options. This information is supplied for your planning purposes only. The exact fees, schedules, and other details depend on the particular job and are subject to our Terms and Conditions.
Long Term or Short Term - We also do long term assignments. You can schedule an interpreter every Tuesday and Wednesday for the next three months, or for just one day!
- The standard rate for on-site interpretation is $80.00 per hour. There is a minimum 4 hour billing, and travel time from Harrod, Ohio (in excess of 1/2 hour one way) is included in the total.
- You should have any booked time scheduled for interpretation as the time is billed whether interpreting or not.
- Do not schedule more than 9 hours per day, including billed travel time. We will inform you of the expected travel time when we acknowledge your order.
- Generally, if you are not sure how many hours you may need in a day, you may schedule for 4 hours and the interpreter may be able to stay longer, but this depends upon the booking for a particular day. Additional time will be billed on the invoice.
- If more than one day is required and the one way travel time exceeds 1 1/2 hours, you will be invoiced for lodging and a per diem for meals.
- Schedule as far in advance as possible. We will try to be flexible but other customers who have reserved time will take precedence.
- Please order all services through your company's Purchasing Department. Our standard Terms and Conditions apply. Review them before placing your order.
Contact us now to schedule an interpreter.